Design Review Board
AboutIt is the Design Review Board's (DRB) responsibility to enforce the Cordillera design guidelines, which govern construction in the Divide, Ranch and Summit neighborhoods.
The Cordillera Design Review Board requires approval on new construction or renovations to existing homes. There are different design guidelines if a home is located in the Divide or Ranch. The Summit and Territories have additional design guidelines but fall under the umbrella of the Ranch. See the links on the left for more information.
- The 2nd Tuesday of every month
- Open to the Public
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Gene Shanahan, Chair
- Lee Hegner, Board Member
- Judy LaSpada, Board Member
- Henry Reed, Board Member
- David Staat, Board Member
- Dennis Moran, Alternate Board Member
- Paul Miller, Architectural Consultant
- Scott Sones, Landscape Architect Consultant
- Ric Fields, Landscape Architect Consultant
The Design Review Board (DRB) consists of volunteer property owners in Cordillera and is appointed by the Cordillera Property Owners Association.