Things to Do
- Athletic Center The Athletic Center at Cordillera provides a wealth of fitness and recreational opportunities as well as incredible views of Gore Range.
- Bearcat Stables At Bearden Homestead and Bearcat Stables, where horses have grazed for a century, the Cordillera Metro District has partnered with Indian Summer Outfitters to provide 1 to 6-hour single-day rides or extended day adventures into the back-country (including the famous Vail to Aspen trip).
- Club at Cordillera With inspirational scenery, the Club at Cordillera is home to three exceptional golf courses created by some of the greatest names in the world of golf; Hale Irwin masterfully crafted the Mountain Course, Jack Nicklaus constructed the mesmerizing Summit Course and Dave Pelz designed the Short Course.
- Cordillera Café Situated within the post office, the Cafe is a place where neighbors meet over a warm cup of coffee with the morning paper at hand.
- Cordillera Day Camp "Cordy Camp" is held at the Trailhead Clubhouse and Pool Complex every summer offering children ages 5-12 a summer camp experience they will not soon forget.
- Equestrian Center The Cordillera Equestrian Center is the largest such facility in the Vail Valley, boarding up to 48 horses.
- Fishing Cordillera offers property owners access to private fishing on the Eagle River and five stocked ponds.
- Great Outdoors Cordillera offers the opportunity to indulge in a variety of recreational activities every season.
- Post Office Located in Town Center, the Cordillera Post Office and Café offers property owners a place to read their mail and sip on freshly brewed coffee.
- Short Course A Dave Pelz Signature Design, the Short Course is one of two in the world.
- Trailhead Clubhouse and Pool Complex The family-friendly "Trailhead" is the place to be during the summer in Cordillera with saltwater pools, a playground, basketball courts, board games, table tennis and more.
- Vail Gondola Club The Vail Gondola Club is a seasonal private club located in Vail Village at the top of Bridge Street, steps from the base of Vail Mountain and Gondola One. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Sat Aug. 15
Sat Aug. 15
Sat Aug. 15