Cordillera is pleased to introduce CordilleraID, the new credential for accessing community amenities. These state-of-the-art ID cards and the door locks that support them will allow Cordillera staff remote, centralized access control of all Cordillera facilities. The cards contain a unique, encrypted identifier that cannot be cloned. This will help to ensure that Cordillera amenities are being access by only approved individuals. Please complete the CordilleraID Application to sign up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who needs a CordilleraID card?
- Cordillera residents wishing to access community amenities such as the athletic center, trailhead, car wash, equestrian center, and post office.
Can I keep my old key fob/proximity card?
- CordilleraID-capable door locks are not compatible with the previous access control system. CordilleraID cards will replace existing key fobs and proximity cards. Once CordilleraID if fully implemented in January 2020, existing key fobs and proximity cards can be recycled.
Where can I get my CordilleraID card?
- Simply fill out the CordilleraID application form at cordilleraliving.com. Multiple household members can be included on the same form. Once completed, the application will be compared to existing Emergency Information Survey results and your CordilleraID card will be printed and mailed to the address you indicate. Due to the large number of ID cards that will need to be issued, please allow up to 10 days for printing and mailing. You will be notified via email when your CordilleraID card has been mailed.
What type of photo should I upload?
- CordilleraID will have your picture printed on it. The form allows for photo uploads so simply attach a basic selfie with a plain background. Please remove any hats or sunglasses before taking your selfie and make sure your face is clearly visible.
Where can I go for help?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist in any way we can.