Whether you're taking your dog for a stroll, driving to a tee time or riding your bike to soak up some spectacular Cordillera scenery, be respectful of everyone's rights to the roadways.
• Focus on driving. Avoid using cell phones and other personal devices while driving.
• Give community operations and road construction crews room. They are taking care of the community.
• Keep your eye on cyclists and pedestrians. They have a right to use all the roads in Cordillera. Keep track of them in your rear and side mirrors.
• Slow down.
• When passing a bicyclist, be sure to give at least three feet between your car and the bike.
• Pedestrians have the right of way at intersections.
• Make eye contact with drivers before crossing to ensure they see you.
• Walk against traffic.
• Ride with the flow of traffic.
• Obey all traffic laws-you are a vehicle too.
• Ride single file whenever possible.
We all walk, bike and drive. Let's all share the road.